Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I finally picked up my C-HR Black Edition (Full options), what a beautiful car!
But after fiddling around with the media system I am unable to locate anything having to do with Mirrorlink.

Am I just missing something or is that jjust not an option for Dutch Toyota owners?

·
Registered
681 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I read that, my HTC 10 is mirrorlink compatible, in my shortlease VW polo it worked perfect, but here nothing happens and I do not see any settings in the menu's... will epxeriment further

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In the end I got it working, sort of, I was hoping to be able to use spotify icw Rockscout, and it does... until I start driving, it then kills rockscout saying I cant use it while driving, any ideas or suggestions?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you need to have a mirrorlink enabled phone, then start mirrorlink on your phone, connect to the usb port beneath the headunit and then a mirrorlink app should pop up... works really shitty though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.