Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 223

Need a name.

Also.... does anyone find the key fob reeeallllyyy ugly or is it just me? Wondering if I can dismantle it and take the main bit out and maybe put it in a watch, like a fitbit type thing so I can wear my key instead of having to carry it... Anyone done anything like that before?

A-Dawg

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
A-Dawg said:
CHR1.jpg

Need a name.

Also.... does anyone find the key fob reeeallllyyy ugly or is it just me? Wondering if I can dismantle it and take the main bit out and maybe put it in a watch, like a fitbit type thing so I can wear my key instead of having to carry it... Anyone done anything like that before?

A-Dawg
Nice picture and color of the car.

My other keys are scratching the Key Fob in the pocket of my pants. So I ordered a key fob protector to make it even more ugly :)
Putting it in a watch isn't a bad idea, but haven't seen anyone doing this before.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flood said:
A-Dawg said:
CHR1.jpg

Need a name.

A-Dawg
Nice picture and color of the car.

My other keys are scratching the Key Fob in the pocket of my pants. So I ordered a key fob protector to make it even more ugly :)
Putting it in a watch isn't a bad idea, but haven't seen anyone doing this before.
lol... wow... well at least your key is protected af in those things.

I'll give the watch thing a go on the weekend.. will post an update if I get it working.

·
Super Moderator
1,895 Posts
Got a leather case for my key stops it getting scratched. Cars nice as well or is it lush

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ans said:
Got a leather case for my key stops it getting scratched. Cars nice as well or is it lush
hmm, a leather case.. I saw a few leather pouches online but tempted to try making wearable tech out of it.

Just wish they had better keys as standard or wearable tech... Jaguar / Landrover do it with their latest 4x4, I forgot what it's called.. think the Vogue.. the Evoque upgrade basically.. google it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
A-Dawg said:
ans said:
hmm, a leather case.. I saw a few leather pouches online but tempted to try making wearable tech out of it.

Just wish they had better keys as standard or wearable tech... Jaguar / Landrover do it with their latest 4x4, I forgot what it's called.. think the Vogue.. the Evoque upgrade basically.. google it.
Velar is what you are talking about but JLR are offering it on all of their models. :p

·
Super Moderator
1,895 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.