Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
From Toyota website
Excel:
In addition to Icon grade
• 18" Black Machined-face Alloy Wheels (10-double-spoke)
• Premium Liquorice Partial Leather seats
• Intelligent Park Assist with front & rear parking sensors
• Toyota Touch® 2 with Go Navigation and enhanced features
• Smart Entry & Push-button Start

Dynamic:
In addition to Icon grade
• 18" Black Machined-face Alloy Wheels
• Front LED Lights with 'sequential' LED indicators & Rear LED Lights
• Auto folding, heated door mirrors with integrated indicator
• Intelligent Park Assist with front & rear parking sensors
• Toyota Touch® 2 with Go Navigation and enhanced features
• Smart Entry & Push-button Start
• Black Bi-tone Roof
(Sorry pasted wrong bit on first go)
( and my excel has the auto folding door mirrors)

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
well it is all down to personnel preference which car you get ,i love the material seats in the dynamic and the led lights but you can always add full leather to a dynamic, have a look a both and sit in them to see which interior you prefer whichever one you pick im sure you will love it

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
can be done with led bulbs as far as i know but you dont get the sequential indicators on the front if you do it that way

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
It was the black roof that did it for me and led lights and indicators well really the hole Finnish on the dynamic.as I have said go look and compare them side by side if you can

·
Registered
109 Posts
With the difference in price and minimal spec differences it was a no brainer for me I went with the Excel. You get part leather on the Excel and on 2018 model year its now full leather. The sequential indicators are nice but you never see them as you are in the car driving it. Why pay a premium for others to see them. And as for that damn ghastly purple/blue trim line on the dash on the Dynamic that just cheapens it, thank goodness you dont have to have it on the 2018 model year Dynamic.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
i quite like it the blue trim it brakes up all the grey ,but you are entitled to your opinion and it is still on the the dynamic just not the red edition i believe

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's a hard one to decide but for me I wanted led headlights which are not an option on the other grades,
and as a bonus I love the black roof and the funky alloy wheels, and unlike some I absolutely love the blue/purple trim! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also went for the Excel as it has enough of the things I wanted (blind spot monitoring for example) and I also preferred the interior to the dynamic. The silver looks classier IMO compared to the blue trim but each to their own!

·
Registered
22 Posts
As people say it's all down to personal taste. Personally I loved the blue and purple trim in the dynamic but my wife hated it. She liked the liquorice brown leather in the Excel whilst I really wasn't sure. So on interior mainly, we chose the Red Edition. However, I'm a great music lover so excited to hear the JBL system in action when my car eventually arrives (ordered beginning of March).

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love the blue interior trim of the Dynamic. I have a blue/black C-HR and it pretty much looks like a continuation of the exterior paintwork. But I cheapened it by adding blue led footwell lighting, so...

I chose the Dynamic for the black roof and the LED lights, plus the Touch 2 With Go system.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts