Toyota C-HR Forum banner

EURO TRIP (kind of)

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Garry 
#1 ·
Good morning everyone!

Just returned from a euro trip.

When the trip started my Chr had 3,660km on the odo, now it says 11,560km!!

There were two of us in the car and the itinerary was:

Athens - Igoumenitsa
Igoumenitsa - (ferry ride) Bari
Bari - Firenze
Firenze - Innsbruck
Innsbruck - Frankfurt
Frankfurt - Hamburg
Hamburg - Copenhagen
Copenhagen - Stockholm

On the way back:

Stockholm - Ljungby
Ljungby - (ferry ride from Gadsden to Rostock) Leipzig
Leipzig - Munich
Munich - Venezia
Venezia - Roma
Roma - Bari
Bari - Igoumenitsa
Igoumenitsa - Athens

The trip lasted 21 days (most of them spend in Copenhagen & Stockholm). The CHR was excellent! no problems whatsoever, except the autobahn no speed limit course, where I really needed more speed...
I was driving in the right lane at 170km and they were passing me like I was going in reverse...

I also found out that my Hybrid CHR when it reaches 183km/hour, the engine revolutions automatically decrease to the green area and I can't go any faster...

As I said before my CHR is the hybrid model and the average lt/100km of the trip was 4, 8 - 5, 1 lt / 100km.

I'm very glad I did the road trip and I will do it again in a heartbeat!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Kostas_F said:
Wowwww... That was a good road trip and test.
Wondering how much did you spend on petrol.

PS. I was about to drive from Athens to Romania but I changed my mind and fly (not with my C-HR :) ) there. Then rent a car. Don't make me regret it.
Wrong choice friend! driving the Chr is a must!!!!

To answer your question, since i used my debit card every transaction is saved in the account but i have yet to short them out...
I'll let you know...

#6 ·
zvrktrnm said:
The CHR was excellent! no problems whatsoever, except the autobahn no speed limit course, where I really needed more speed...
I was driving in the right lane at 170km and they were passing me like I was going in reverse...

I also found out that my Hybrid CHR when it reaches 183km/hour, the engine revolutions automatically decrease to the green area and I can't go any faster...
Welcome to driving in Germany. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the only thing wrong with the car, it needs more top end.... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.