Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Only stated today; it won't connect direct to traffic over the internet (both by bluetooth & wi-fi), and when we select that, it comes up with "oops! an error has occurred, please try again. Code 4013"

Quickly took it down Toyota today and they have never seen this error code before, and want not for a full day of diagnostics; has anyone experience this before?
The only 4013 i can find is an iPhone restore error?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same problem over here in Germany. I've spoken to Toyota Support. The guy on the phone told me, that several customers reported the same problem. Yet he could not offer a solution. I should wait till tomorrow. Maybe there are some server (update) issues.

·
Registered
38 Posts
No error but did have a black screen for about 3 minutes after starting my drive home this evening - once the map finally loaded and automatically planned my route home I noticed internet was connected but no traffic reports - very unusual for the M6 / Birmingham area.

Did notice the other day (Sunday) Google POI searches were failing to reach the Toyota servers "the usual error" when Toyotas stuff / Apps dont work, however the TomTom searches worked ok luckily.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Same here in the Netherlands: System automatically selected TMF as a traffic source. Once I tried to select traffic info via internet manually, I got error 4013.
Considering more users report this, I stopped messing around with my phone and consider it a Toyota issue.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I use the split screen function on my screen and normally I have audio on the bottom then the weather app in the middle then the Bluetooth/phone signal indicator. Yesterday I noticed the weather app wasn't connecting, when I tried to connect it manually it said server can't be found. I then checked on the e-store and it wasn't there. I don't know if this is connected to this error or if we have lost the weather app

·
Registered
681 Posts
Rowwan said:
Seems that is has already broken down again. Worked for about half a day but now the same issue pops up again
Works fine by me (09.30).

·
Registered
84 Posts
iTunes error 4013/4014 (also called iPhone error 4013, iPhone error 4014) is a hardware related error which are mostly seen due to faulty cable or faulty port. To put it simply, the error is actually due to problems in connectivity between you PC / Mac and iDevice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts