Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Maybe you have it switched off,
If I am right you are talking about the "cup of coffee" reminder that tells you it's time to rest a little,
If your car has it you should be able to acess its settings in the little screen.
Hope it helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes had a look at the dashboard setting and it's highlighted like it's active , if I slow down It looks like it goes inactive for a few seconds until I speed up again , strange !

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have done some very long journeys, and I have seen the bar come down but never enough to trigger an alert

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have had it once, on a short ten minute trip on a very narrow and twisty 'B' road, where I had to cross over the centre line several times. Up came the coffee cup! Can only presume 'it' thought I was starting to nod off so suggested I should take a break?

·
Registered
Excel, Hybrid 2018, Metalstream.
479 Posts
Think it uses time driving and LDA to assess when you need a rest. I have mine on, but never seen an alert. Must be a really good driver. 😉

·
Registered
402 Posts
Think it works by detecting your driving. If your swaying all over the road think it activates it as it thinks your nodding off.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Drive so that you cross the white lines as many times as possible, drive fast and slow, drive as if you are drunk?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts