Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are only two things that I dislike about the C-HR - The colour of the leather on the dash and the same colour that exists on the checkered panels on the doors:

So I was wondering if anyone has come across any replacement panels for the doors in different colours or know if they can be purchased as a separate parts? Not much can be done about the dash but I'm thinking the door panels could be either replaced or covered? If they exist as separate parts would anyone know how I could get the part number?

Cheers!

·
Registered
380 Posts
The panels are melted together, they can't be easely seperated from the rest of the door panel.

You might try wrapping them with vinyl warp (maybe black highgloss carbon look).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mjvdzwet said:
The panels are melted together, they can't be easely seperated from the rest of the door panel.

You might try wrapping them with vinyl warp (maybe black highgloss carbon look).
Ah, cheers for that. I thought they'd be separate pieces but as not I'll have to wrap them. Arse :lol:

·
Registered
685 Posts
A wrap will hot hold tight on the surface.. and spraypaint will damage soon.
Best way to change it is by replacing it for dark grey one or blue one from other C-HR.
These interiorpanels will be really expensive as sparepart. Can be upto a 1000 for set of 4!

Better look out for parts from a wrecker...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts