Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just curious as to how others are feeling towards Toyota at the moment with the current spate of issues and the way in which Toyota are/have handled them.

My own view is that I cannot fault my local dealer who has gone more than the "extra mile" to keep me happy but I cannot say the same about Toyota UK. and it is going to take a long time for them to regain my confidence.

It I was to be going out and buying a new car tomorrow it most certainly would not be a Toyota - how I will feel when that times comes remains to be seen.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello David

I (will) own 3 toyota's. Auris hsd (2010), Yaris 1.0 (2004) and in 1 month the CHR. From my part i'm a happy owner even though a few months ago my converter had to be replaced. And it has been replaced under warranty (on the old hsd you have 8 year warranty on the hybrid system). Can you tell me which other brand changes a 2000€ part on a 7 year old car under warranty :) . f.e My friend has a BMW1 coupe and his turbo broke down when the car was exaclty 2years and 1 month old... you can guess... the didn´t replace is under warranty. And he went a great length for it, do get it under warranty.

I worked for 7 years in the automotive industry and let me the you each brand has issues. The way how they resolve it is much different. That is customer service. My experience is that the way that dealers address the issue to Toyota is of great importance.

·
Registered
279 Posts

In answer to his statement (does he not think we know what the fu we are doing) he didnt find the problem. It was a fried ecu.

The reason Im a cock and had to change the alloys is because they had been soaked in oil from new and was going all over my brakes and car.

"Lets sell him new locks(for no reason)" hmmm glad Im not at their mercy with an older car.

How do you embed youtube vids?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts