Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a CHR Excel 1.8 Hybrid for the weekend as a potential choice of company car.
WOW !!!!!!
What a beauty, comfortable, nice raised driving position, loads of gadgets and fantastic fuel economy.
We drove around 220 miles to the coast and back so a little motorway and A , B class roads and it returned 68 MPG. (2 adults and a little luggage)
The auto box is so smooth I couldn't hear or feel a gear change, Im assuming its not a conventional auto gear box.
What is there not to like.
:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Blade said:
Had a CHR Excel 1.8 Hybrid for the weekend as a potential choice of company car.
WOW !!!!!!
What a beauty, comfortable, nice raised driving position, loads of gadgets and fantastic fuel economy.
We drove around 220 miles to the coast and back so a little motorway and A , B class roads and it returned 68 MPG. (2 adults and a little luggage)
The auto box is so smooth I couldn't hear or feel a gear change, Im assuming its not a conventional auto gear box.
What is there not to like.
Good choice. You'll see some niggles on this forum but nothing insurmountable. The car is both fun funky and practical.
And it's still new enough to turn peoples heads which can be hilarious.
I (make that we) think you will have a lot of fun with it. Go for it!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.
I was a little apprehensive reading about the wind screen stress cracks, and I`m hoping this will have been sorted out now.
So, yes I have ordered an Excel 1.8 Hybrid in solid white with a factory fitted tow bar.
Should have it early December when my other company car runs out on its lease.
Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
554 Posts
What you planning on towing?

Don't think it's really up to a caravan or a boat :)

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
lots of tips and advice here so get reading and enjoy your car when you get it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts