Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Delivery

3K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  Xan 
#1 ·
Hi, how long does it take to reach you retailer after arrival in Portbury, my chr arrived on Christmas day on the spica leader, thanks.

#11 ·
At last a bit of good news 👍
Morning hope everyone had a nice xmas break. i got an email from dealer to advised hopefully picking the car up after 9th Jan. Exciting start to the new year. I was just wondering from everyones experience how much petrol is in the tank usually when you have collected the car. Thanks
Depends who you buy it from I think, where I bought mine from gives you a full tank on collection or £30 worth on delivery

#10 ·
Morning hope everyone had a nice xmas break. i got an email from dealer to advised hopefully picking the car up after 9th Jan. Exciting start to the new year. I was just wondering from everyones experience how much petrol is in the tank usually when you have collected the car. Thanks

#13 ·
When did your car arrive at the dealer from Derby? The MyToyota app said mine arrived yesterday but I then get an email from dealer saying they are looking at end of month collection date, which feels a long time. I wonder if they haven’t set up my finance yet, as the guy I dealt with at point of order has gone on a sabbatical. Darn annoying!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.