Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2022 chr 1.8 GR sport, decuma grey, mudflaps
121 Posts
Mine took about a week to move from portbury to derby then a couple of weeks from derby to dealer, so as forkinabout says, won't be long now👍

· Registered
13 Posts
Morning hope everyone had a nice xmas break. i got an email from dealer to advised hopefully picking the car up after 9th Jan. Exciting start to the new year. I was just wondering from everyones experience how much petrol is in the tank usually when you have collected the car. Thanks

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would estimate it will be ready to collect before end of January if not before.
At last a bit of good news 👍
Morning hope everyone had a nice xmas break. i got an email from dealer to advised hopefully picking the car up after 9th Jan. Exciting start to the new year. I was just wondering from everyones experience how much petrol is in the tank usually when you have collected the car. Thanks
Depends who you buy it from I think, where I bought mine from gives you a full tank on collection or £30 worth on delivery

· Registered
5 Posts
When did your car arrive at the dealer from Derby? The MyToyota app said mine arrived yesterday but I then get an email from dealer saying they are looking at end of month collection date, which feels a long time. I wonder if they haven’t set up my finance yet, as the guy I dealt with at point of order has gone on a sabbatical. Darn annoying!

· Registered
492 Posts
I had about 3/4 of a tank

Depends on dealer I suppose

Dont forget to post pics when collecting the new car

· Registered
13 Posts
When did your car arrive at the dealer from Derby? The MyToyota app said mine arrived yesterday but I then get an email from dealer saying they are looking at end of month collection date, which feels a long time. I wonder if they haven’t set up my finance yet, as the guy I dealt with at point of order has gone on a sabbatical. Darn annoying!
My car arrived in Derby on the 13th Dec and got an email from my dealer to advise it was arriving at the dealership on the 2nd Jan. Due to the dealer being on holiday until 8th Jan and the car being available after the 9th I have asked if I can collect on the 14th Jan due to work commitments and better for me to collect at the weekend.

· Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
534 Posts
You having any dash cams etc fitted?

Likely ready for a Saturday collection as that suits a lot of people - your dealer will contact you in the next couple of days to arrange a suitable time / date with you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts