Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Toyota app was updated last night saying left the factory. Anyone have an idea of how long it should be now before collecting my new car? Was 1st Sept on ordering start of august but it's been pushed back 4 times!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I placed my order in the middle of August and was told sometime in October. App shows mine having left the factory but no other update.
If Google is anything to go by it shows shipping from Turkey to UK is about 15 days so I'm still hopeful of an October collection.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered my C-HR 2.0 GR (leather, Ash Grey, side steps etc) last week, advised late January Delivery. Deposit paid and now all quiet...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered by C-HR GR on 6th August, Was advised at the time it would be October delivery, but have since been told by the dealer it could be December. It has left the factory though so I live in hope,

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered mid August with app still showing car in Turkey. I was told October but that seems unlikely but we still have hope.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine was ordered 14 08 21. App not updated but the dealer said it's "in transit". They said that I should expect to collect it mid to end of November.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Contacted my dealer and they’ve also now told me to expect delivery mid to end of November.
the dealer website is showing arrive in UK on 12/11 so fingers crossed it won’t be too long after that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone

How long did it take you to get given the chassis number? I've had mine on order since August and stil no chassis number. It was originally supposed to be a November delivery, now pushed until end of December.

Once you get the chassis number you can enter it on the MyT app for delivery updates? Have I understood that correctly?

·
Registered
24 Posts
No you don’t need the chassis number, just the order number. My dealer updated mine for me so it updated on the MyT app without me having to do anything. It doesn’t seem worth it because it’s so inaccurate but you cloud ask your dealer to sort it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts