Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up our new CHR 2.0 gr this week.Wife was expecting a bunch of flowers as has been the norm in the past,nothing doing this time.The car was over half full of petrol,mind you the one we part ex was the same.
Having owned the car for a couple of days,on checking the car over I noticed what poor quality the parcel shelf is.Other than that we are pleased with the CHR

Registered
Never had any freebies from any dealer

Would rather have a good discount. Got just over 16% on the CHR. Although know some dealers have a trick where no discount but give an umbrella or flowers and customer happy...

If you gor a discount get your Mrs a bunch of flowers next time you fill up. Job done 馃お

Registered
We bought our CHR when they first came out in 2017 and several of us commented about the parcel shelf seeming poor quality, but to be fair after 5 plus years it has stood the test of time and although looking and feeling a bit flimsy it has performed fine

Registered
Picked up our new CHR 2.0 gr this week.Wife was expecting a bunch of flowers as has been the norm in the past,nothing doing this time.The car was over half full of petrol,mind you the one we part ex was the same.
Having owned the car for a couple of days,on checking the car over I noticed what poor quality the parcel shelf is.Other than that we are pleased with the CHR
Volvo all cars new come with a full tank, I've had two. Toyota had enough fuel to drive 200yds to petrol station. Got an umbrella from Mercedes,but it was pelting down the day I got it just don't kno if was mine or theirs so I kept it(good dog walking accessory)btw.
The parcel shelf,I usually remove I'm often carrying bikes scooters,etc for grandkids and Dumpty bag for when I see free wood and yes a saw. But as I write yes Toyota gave us facemasks hand gel and two car smellies the other half has just reminded me. But most of all the car is just a good car you will get to like it more after a few miles on it.

Registered
Never had any freebies from any dealer

Would rather have a good discount. Got just over 16% on the CHR. Although know some dealers have a trick where no discount but give an umbrella or flowers and customer happy...

If you gor a discount get your Mrs a bunch of flowers next time you fill up. Job done 馃お
It's not car related but flowers,I've been log splitting this morning when wife standing Infront of the re cycling bin arms folded(bad sign) asked if I remember our wedding day. I sat down on the chopping block(another bad sign). Said how could I forget,cold steel of the shotgun in my ribs, handcuffs rubbing on the alter rail,but as she worked part time in a cinema she walked down the aisle backwards too. The moral of the post is never forget,she says if you give me flower's from the garage you'll end up wearing them. Rains stopped so back to logs.Hope all have a good day on the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts