Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set my multimedia display for combined map and audio screen. When using DAB radio the 'track playing' information is unreadable as most of the text is not displayed. Any way round this ?

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
just use one screen and concentrate on driving ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
darling said:
I set my multimedia display for combined map and audio screen. When using DAB radio the 'track playing' information is unreadable as most of the text is not displayed. Any way round this ?
Sorry I can't answer the question but will be very interested should anyone answer it as I have the same issue (only get part of the text) I thought that it was suppose to scroll?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a query on this - it doesn't matter what station is playing on DAB the track playing refers to Radio 2. Any ideas on how to solve this would be appreciated.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Strange, mine scrolls while the vehicle is moving ( doesn't continually scroll but is definitely scrolling) and is showing the correct track whatever station is selected

·
Registered
92 Posts
Throckmorton said:
I have just purchased my CHR 17 plate it will be 12 months old in March and my DAB is really infuriating. I listen to 6 music but the info is for Radio 2.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You're replying to quite an old thread. What software version is your car running?

Does it need an update to a newer version.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts