Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My company has updated their fleet offering, allowing me to order a hybrid chr.

I have ordered a metallic black excel (no options).

I managed to get a 4 day demo from the leasing company and was impressed with the MPG, comfort, although I do have a couple of questions.....
1. Do these have a long life service schedule, or just standard 10k/1year?
2. I do about 30k a year, what have you been getting mpg wise 80%motorway/ 20%city?
3. Can the keys be programmed for each driver (like vw it remember radio stations etc)

It's a complete change from my 2016 polo GTi but I'm looking forward to a much less bouncy and laid back drive!

ETA from lease company is early March, so not long!

·
Registered
41 Posts
managed to do 14k km in my C-HR in the space of 3.5 months, about 12k km on the highway.

I had something between 5.2 and a maximum of 6.2 l/100 km, so between 45-54 mpg imperial. usually going 120-130 km.
Speed, cross wind and temperature are big factors. Main is speed, since this is a crossover with the aerodynamics of a brick. If you go a bit slower it is easy to average a much better fuel consumption. A prius probably would have a much better fuel efficiency in the same conditions due to its shape.
In the city it is spectacular tough.. i went from 10-12l/100 km in mazda 3 G120 to 4-5l/100 km now in the winter..

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've owned the car since Jan and came out of a Skoda Octavia VRS diesel 190bhp. My decision to get the CHR was based on the journeys I do for work mostly to Heathrow around the M25 in or around rush hour. Due to the heavy traffic I've been getting around 59mpg ave with a best of 70.3 on one very congested trip home.

I think if you are travelling on clear M ways at reasonable speed your likely to see much less than this but still better than your GTI Polo.

It is a very different drive and very comfortable but I personally think its compromised if you spend a lot of time on M ways,

Sure you will enjoy it once you get your head around the drive. So far I'm really enjoying its relaxed drive but I'm sure at some point I will miss the 190bhp ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So update from the company car lease company... it's being delivered 9am 1st March! Reg is confirmed as an 18 plate so looks like I'm going to have one for the first 18 plate cars in the country!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.