Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of part exchanging a orange Aygo for a CHR. I have £938 in positive equity. But unsure on what grade to go for? I would go for the Icon but hate the alloys and it doesn't have a bio tone roof, like the Excel but doesn't have a bio tone roof so my obvious option would be to either wrap (cost?) a Excel roof or just get the Dynamic.

Hybrid or 1.2T manual?

Colour choice? I like the White with biotone roof, Nebulla Blue with biotone roof and the metal stream with biotone (wrap a Excel to have black roof or just get dynamic).

New or Used?

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
just to confuse why not go for the Toyota C-HR Hybrid Red Edition best of both worlds

·
Registered
109 Posts
The Red Edition is basically a poverty Icon spec 😯with the two tone roof for the price of an Excel ! Go with the Excel any day.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If like me, you are tied to a pcp with another Car Company and trying to to in ending that PCP with buying another car, you may not have much choice of colour, they can only get me the Decuma or stream in the Dynamic Hybrid. Gutted, I wanted the Nebula but that won't arrive until end of April which is a tad too late for me

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
DuncanM said:
The Red Edition is basically a poverty Icon spec 😯with the two tone roof for the price of an Excel ! Go with the Excel any day.
i think its like the excel with bitone roof,it is entered in the range above excel
Key Specification
Standard Pearlescent Tokyo Red paint
18" Black machined-face alloy wheels (10-double-spoke)
Multimedia system with satellite navigation
Reversing camera
Front & rear parking sensors
JBL premium sound system with 9 speakers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.