Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Toyota announced yesterday the corolla facelift with new and more powerful hybrid system. What about chr 1.8. Will it be upgraded too? Sorry for my English.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
231 Posts
Hello. Toyota announced yesterday the corolla facelift with new and more powerful hybrid system. What about chr 1.8. Will it be upgraded too? Sorry for my English.
No idea yet, there are other 2023 model year updates yet to be announced by Toyota but remember the C-HR is an older model as it nears it's 6th year in production.

Toyota might update it OR just leave it as is & just kill it of when sales drop.

·
Registered
232 Posts
No idea yet, there are other 2023 model year updates yet to be announced by Toyota but remember the C-HR is an older model as it nears it's 6th year in production.

Toyota might update it OR just leave it as is & just kill it of when sales drop.
Interesting, I've seen more C-HR ads on TV the last few weeks. It's that pretty crap ad, but it's still an ad for it.

The Corolla is an evolving classic, but it doesn't have the pizzazz of the C-HR and more importantly the reason I bought the C-HR over the Corolla was the height difference and resulting ease of getting in and out. Yep, I'm an old bugger with a bad back amongst other ailments that the heated seat and steering wheel all help with. If they ditch the C-HR, I'm not moving to a RAV4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts