Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was posting early on about battery after leaving in Airport for 8days. The car was fine started as always, but and there's always a but.when we drove up I turned radio off for the grandkids going along motorway. (WHAT ) is the howling wind noise drivers side mainly my lord what a shock that was, any answers before I drop into dealership never picked up on it till then truly awful. Btw Hols was great.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I was posting early on about battery after leaving in Airport for 8days. The car was fine started as always, but and there's always a but.when we drove up I turned radio off for the grandkids going along motorway. (WHAT ) is the howling wind noise drivers side mainly my lord what a shock that was, any answers before I drop into dealership never picked up on it till then truly awful. Btw Hols was great.
One of the kids hadn’t slightly opened their window a crack had they?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the kids hadn’t slightly opened their window a crack had they?
Nope I was checking all the windows while driving, pulled up go out and checked the doors also before letting them out too. Oh boy it was quite a shock I can tell you. Huey are those GR Sports breeding in secret somewhere here in the UK there's a few about. Plan to wash car then try it out minus radio tomorrow.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope I was checking all the windows while driving, pulled up go out and checked the doors also before letting them out too. Oh boy it was quite a shock I can tell you. Huey are those GR Sports breeding in secret somewhere here in the UK there's a few about. Plan to wash car then try it out minus radio tomorrow.
Been to dealers this morning, they're going to have a look,they said was it not noise from mirrors hmmm on quiet road surfaces with quiet cabin you'll here rushing noises sometimes from wing mirrors.
Why only drivers side I said.Im gonna be inside the car when guy takes it out no waiting with a tempted coffee etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts