Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Car was showing me it's location every time it was stopped. And would show me every trip in the Hybrid Coaching section for the 1st fortnight of ownership.

I recently took it to a guy to have a ceramic coating put on.

Since I've had it back, it sometimes records journey and sometimes doesn't. It also sometimes states the location is maybe 2 locations ago. Although the mileage and fuel are always correct. And it shows when the vehicle is in movement.

Any ideas ??

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
287 Posts
Mines currently reporting its still parked in Morrisons car park from Monday evening.

Its completely ignored I went to work in the vehicle yesterday & that its currently parked in my garage.

FWIW the tracking portion of the My T app is at least as reliable as the My Peugeot app from my previous vehicle - useless.

Update - Just went in to the app to refresh the car status & its now showing the current correct location.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
287 Posts
Well it worked fine for a few days but having returned home from work today, My T thinks the vehicle is still in the work car park 🤣

·
Registered
305 Posts
It’s a bit random

Sometimes it sees my phone, other times it logs me as a new user
Sometimes it tracks journeys, other times not...

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've had no probs bar once down at Dover where it didn't seem to know where I was. Otherwise all my journeys track fine. MY21.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, mine tracks the journey one way, but not back.
Other days totally random if it bothers

Seems pretty SNAFU
Mine hasn't updated location since 15:00 yesterday. Although have driven about 100 miles and parked in numerous locations. The petrol/mileage is correct though.

This isn't only on the app, as I've tried the My Toyota website as well.

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
287 Posts
Well My T is currently down / unable to log in - fingers crossed Toyota is fixing the issue OR maybe they forgot to stick another 50 pence in the meter.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well My T is currently down / unable to log in - fingers crossed Toyota is fixing the issue OR maybe they forgot to stick another 50 pence in the meter.
Mine doesn’t want to know today either

Maybe the hamster powering their computer on the treadmill has died

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
287 Posts
Nice to see the journey tracking isn't working again for me - it still thinks it's parked at my GF house from Saturday.

The car status & current fuel level information works, it just doesn't update the journey data.

I'm also waiting until I see confirmation it's loaded my profile on the infotainment screen before I drive away so the phone is connected to the vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Exactly as described above for me. Worked well for a short period but now not recording all journeys. 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 - 14 of 14 Posts