Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased by C-HR Hybrid in January. Apart from a cracked windscreen (inside) which has been replaced. The one thing that is disappointing is the owners manual. The illustrations of the radio show a completely different model to the one fitted in my 1.8 Dynamic. Anyone know why this is?
I ran the .pdf from this website today (5 May).
Rolando, Addlestone Surrey :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Rolando said:
Purchased by C-HR Hybrid in January. Apart from a cracked windscreen (inside) which has been replaced. The one thing that is disappointing is the owners manual. The illustrations of the radio show a completely different model to the one fitted in my 1.8 Dynamic. Anyone know why this is?
I ran the .pdf from this website today (5 May).
Rolando, Addlestone Surrey :?: :?: :?:
There is notting wrong with the user manual for the car
I suppose that you have navigation so you need the manual for it.
Sometimes you get a second booklet for the navigation.
In this case that can be downloaded from the Toyota website
Even in the car industry booklets are more and more from the past.

Mayby next time you can also mentioned other things like the cracked windscreen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Holyhead
I now understand that two manuals are required. But still can't quite fathom out why, in the owners manual, different illustrations of the radio are shown which bear no resemblance to the one fitted in my hybrid Dynamic 1.8. As for the windscreen it appears from the forum a few people have also experienced this, dealer told me it was a faulty batch supplied to Toyota. It was an inside crack on drivers side above the sun visor, about 4in long. Caused a bit of worry as first noticed when in Cornwall, some c300 miles from home.
Thanks for your help: have a good weekend.
Rolando

·
Registered
681 Posts
Rolando said:
Hi Holyhead
I now understand that two manuals are required. But still can't quite fathom out why, in the owners manual, different illustrations of the radio are shown which bear no resemblance to the one fitted in my hybrid Dynamic 1.8. As for the windscreen it appears from the forum a few people have also experienced this, dealer told me it was a faulty batch supplied to Toyota. It was an inside crack on drivers side above the sun visor, about 4in long. Caused a bit of worry as first noticed when in Cornwall, some c300 miles from home.
Thanks for your help: have a good weekend.
Rolando
I think but are not sure about it the basic CHR 1.2 has that type of radio.
I count your windscreen to and we are on a total from 22 we know on this forum.
Have a nice weekend to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts