Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know the part number for above ?? I think the one I need is on eBay on offer at the moment.

But when I ask them, is it the correct one, they won't confirm without a Reg No. or VIn No. , which I can't provide as the car is on order and hasn't gone to build yet.

Thanks in advance !!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,
the part number l have on my invoice is :-
TPW241-10005. 460301 TRUNK LINER.
This was for my Dynamic 2litre without JBL system
Hope this is helpful to you.
I had it confirmed that that part number was the correct one for mine. Used somebody else's reg no (with permission) with exactly same spec as my ordered car.

Went ahead and managed to get a good deal on eBay from a Toyota Dealer.

I imagined it to be more rubbery, but the one supplied seems more plasticy. Is this how they are ??

Thanks In Advance...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I had it confirmed that that part number was the correct one for mine. Used somebody else's reg no (with permission) with exactly same spec as my ordered car.

Went ahead and managed to get a good deal on eBay from a Toyota Dealer.

I imagined it to be more rubbery, but the one supplied seems more plasticy. Is this how they are ??

Thanks In Advance...
Mine‘s sort of rubbery plastic. Semi-rigid, more like plastic than rubber though

Although that probably doesn’t answer your question 🤪

·
Registered
7 Posts
There definitely not like a rubber car floor mat, much thinner and they do have some kind of plastic content to them but are waterproof and wipe clean easily, hope this helps.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There definitely not like a rubber car floor mat, much thinner and they do have some kind of plastic content to them but are waterproof and wipe clean easily, hope this helps.
It's kosher then, just expected it to be more like a rubber car mat. Thanks @Noggin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts