Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a samsung s5 mini. It's connected thru bluetooth to the multimedia system (touch 2 go).

When i play spotify on my phone i always have to change the volume on the phone completely to the maximum (passing the warning about the loud volume). If i don't do that then the music is not even noticable. Anybody else have that same experiance?

Would be nice if i could just leave the phone at a normal volume and still get some sound out of my car speakers

·
Registered
280 Posts
Flood said:
I have a samsung s5 mini. It's connected thru bluetooth to the multimedia system (touch 2 go).

When i play spotify on my phone i always have to change the volume on the phone completely to the maximum (passing the warning about the loud volume). If i don't do that then the music is not even noticable. Anybody else have that same experiance?

Would be nice if i could just leave the phone at a normal volume and still get some sound out of my car speakers
Same with the i phone, gave up on bluetooth for music now connect via usb cable

·
Registered
147 Posts
My Moto G4 Plus is the same, have to put maximum volume on the phone to get decent sound from the stereo.

Haven't tried my sons iPhone but may do to see if there is a difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts