Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha Ha,come on you were expecting a blue CHR!
Its my dog that's called Blue,and for any dog owners out there Blue seemed very happy travelling in the back(don't worry Blue wears a harness with seatbelt attachment).
First week findings
Seat comfort,I know a few of you are having problems getting comfy in our new car but the seats really are superb but need
"Fine tuning",in fact 2 things I always look for in my cars are great seats and a great steering wheel,luckily we have both.

I have switched off the lane departure,good for some people but not for me.

I switch on sport mode when I'm not in town,(shame it can't be set to default).

How have I lived for so long without having the :smart entry:,this is sooo good!

I have the model with the LED headlights,which on first impressions are as good or better than my old Lexus.

Enjoy your cars.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice dog (and car). I agree, sport mode should be possible to set as default. Certainly when driving in sport mode the lane departure alert is better turned of. Leds are great indeed.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice post and nice dog. Cars not bad lol

I think we need to start a photo tutorial section ;) Lots of people taking pics standing on their head or lying down :) :) :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi
Blue is a Weimaraner,so he is a big boy,Blue travels on the back seat(harness plus seatbelt attachment),we have not tried the boot but I would think it would be more than adequate,you might have to put one seat down.
Just come back from a nice drive to the local lake with Blue(he enjoys a swim!)
The back seat seems great for Blue as the rear window is slightly higher than normal meaning we can open the rear window.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts