·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got:

1) Box of Thornton's chocolates
2) Bunch of flowers
3) C-HR key ring
4) mud flaps were discounted to £32.40 inc VAT (usually £44.40 inc VAT)

Have already Scotch guard treated the interior when I got home

:)

·
Registered
641 Posts
wow you lucky March the 1st boy :) I am very jealous. I bet Ill be lucky to get a handshake lol

·
Registered
759 Posts
I got a bunch of flowers - for the wife. Not sexist at all!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should get more as I only ordered a base hybrid Icon

I was actually going to buy the key ring but they just said 'with our compliments', so as a tip see what's in the merchandise display and ask to have a look at anything that takes your fancy....you never know your luck! :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
david63 said:
Not even a cup of coffee!!
You think you just might have one of those faces? :lol:

But seriously, it's not as if we were ever going to reject the car because we didn't get any freebies?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Got a free boot liner. cos there is a scuff on the plastic which won't come out on the rear panel below tailgate, possibly caused by fitting the trim pieces. A new panel is on order! Car had just over quarter tank of fuel, about 150 miles worth.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here in Cyprus it's a proper occasion. The car is draped in cloth and a little bit of bubbly then they reveal the car. Can wait until April.

Will try to get a video of it and post on here.

·
Registered
544 Posts
In the UK depends on whether you are a Private or Company Car buyer. Private buyers will often get gifts, Company Car buyers highly unlikely (due to amongst other reasons i'm told the Bribery Act) but I did get a full tank of fuel :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Mills699 said:
Here in Cyprus it's a proper occasion. The car is draped in cloth and a little bit of bubbly then they reveal the car. Can wait until April.

Will try to get a video of it and post on here.
Looking forward to your video. Roll on April!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I got nothing just the keys no flowers or anything :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts