Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine was ordered in February, will be delivered in September/October. I hope the long waiting time will be worth it ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Hello and welcome. That was some wait

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome Dave.

Nice to have you with us. My brain struggles with putting the name Dave with the country Belgium :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MerlyWerly said:
Welcome Dave.

Nice to have you with us. My brain struggles with putting the name Dave with the country Belgium :)
Odd... I have the same with the name MerlyWerly and the UK :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I won't make another topic with "another one for Belgium" I will use this one with your permission :)
I live in Belgium, but not Belgian, ordered last week a C-HR Hybrid CHIC White Pearl. Dealer called me today that it will probably be delivered towards the end of November. First ever Toyota for me.
It will be a long wait.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! Only 3 months. I have to wait for 7 months. Now I'm getting a little impatient

·
Registered
41 Posts
The dealer I went to told me he had 4 of hybrid versions on pre-order and he will try to see if he can adapt one of the orders for me.
Also I hear that the factory in turkey where they make the euro models started to work on 3 shifts for some time now.
You had a very long wait indeed...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dave said:
We Le said:
What did you order ?
It should be :)
C-HR 1.8 Hybrid C-HIC
Night Sky Black
Premium Pack

Let's hope they got it right :D
Nice taste :). I ordered the same one, and I'm going to plasti dip de alloys also that they are completly black.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks.
The more I visit this forum, the more impatient I get...
Everytime I see one on the road of parked somewhere, my impatience grows :-(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
leeloo said:
nice :)
So details details.. how does it drive.. all good ? :)
I am still waiting for mine, just confirmed to the dealer the winter tyres option...
Only did 200 km in it. Drive is comfortable. Still have to get used to driving a hybrid.
The screen on the dashboard is a bit of a disappointment imo. Colour scheme is very basic. I think it was almost the end of the workday and the designer had to be home ... they could have done a better job there.

I also miss apple car play.

I wanted to mount my iphone but the phone holder I used in my other car (for the air vent) doesn't work because the center air vents are a bit deeper than the big screen.

For the rest, at this moment, no complaints (yet).

As for the delivery by the dealership, I was a little disappointed. Was expecting a little more 'show' or attention to customer experience.

But no real complaints.

Dealership was aware of the windscreen issue and the fuel tank issue. Assured me mine was ok, so fingers crossed for the windscreen

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.