Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if it is possible to do a Tech Pack upgrade after the car is on road. Can I purchase this upgrade pack from Toyota dealer as an aftermarket add-on? I see that while booking your car you can opt for Tech Pack, but my car is Icon version without techpack, imported by some company her in Singapore from UK to Singapore. Here in Singapore the version is totally different and no chance of upgrading.

Appreciate if any one can help me on this.

Kind Regards,

Rajeev Velikkal

·
Registered
681 Posts
rajeevvelikkal said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if it is possible to do a Tech Pack upgrade after the car is on road. Can I purchase this upgrade pack from Toyota dealer as an aftermarket add-on? I see that while booking your car you can opt for Tech Pack, but my car is Icon version without techpack, imported by some company her in Singapore from UK to Singapore. Here in Singapore the version is totally different and no chance of upgrading.

Appreciate if any one can help me on this.

Kind Regards,

Rajeev Velikkal
No you can,t upgrade it is a factory option.

In singapore you already have the
*Automatically retractable door mirrors
*Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) & Lane Change Assist
*Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
from the Techpack

What you don,t have is
Smart Entry & Push-button Start
Key reminder warning
Puddle lights on door mirrors (maybe).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot Holyhead.

Let me check with the local Toyota Dealer here in Singapore if they can give it as an add-on. I am actually looking for BSM and Smart Entry. Since my car is UK Icon Hybrid version it already comes with Push-button start, and key reminder warning. May be I can also look at some third party BSM and Smart entry options as well.

Kind Regards,

Rajeev Velikkal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.