Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've just ordered my car (Metal stream hybrid Sol) with a delivery date of March 3.

When it came to fitting optional accessories I was really shocked by the prices.

Matt black alloys: €1300
Side steps: €900

The pricing seems absolutely ridiculous to me so I'm wondering is this just the Irish buyers being ripped off again or is it also the case for the U.K.

Cheers

·
Registered
172 Posts
The accessories are expensive but you must, if jou can, wait for actions or offers.
I ordered 18 "multi-spoke alloy silver wheels with Yokohama Advan tires 225/50 , and on the stock 17" wheels winter tires, complete with tire pressure sensors and hub caps, with €1500 discount.
It's an offer at the moment here in the Netherlands.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Toyota seem to be overpricing most things. Accessories aside, the CHR is too expensive, especially with no discounts available. The new Prius plug in, which comes less well equipped than the standard Prius, has a price tag of £35k, which is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've checked the prices all over Europe and more or less they are identical. The big difference is only Cyprus where on average the accessories are 40% cheaper in comparison with our dealers.
For example: the price of the Side steps in Cyprus is 650€, in U.K. they cost 700£ (825€) and most expensive is in Bulgaria with 1 205€. Guess where I live :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.