Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, just wanted to check if is just mine or is for everybody else this problem. Someone mentioned about the speaker dents at the a-pillar area are not properly fitted, which is correct, but for mine also the area at the red circles if i push it is moving a lot, is like they forgot to fit it properly.
Is it for everyone like this or is just mine faulty ?
Any solution for this ? or even for the speaker area ?

p.s. is the first thing i found on my car and i don't like it, it seems poor quality.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone with this "problem" ? If i put a little pressure on this area, it goes inside, or shakes, like it doesnt fit correctly. Anyone with this issue ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
insomnia said:
Same here....
Thanks for your confirmation mate.
Feels like is not fixed, and unfortunately dont know if is possible to fix it.
I saw some C-HRs with small speakers on this area, probably twitters, maybe on them is fixed properly, mine is feel empty inside and bad quality.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
insomnia said:
True. I will mention it to my dealer next time. Don't know if my dealer remove them in order to install alarm system.
Do you have alarm system installed by your dealer?
Let me know please what they will say to you. Yes i have alarm system, was included in full package as i know.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Mine is moving when pushed little bit but can't say it is loose. Same moving feeling when pushing on the ceiling from inside.
I have the 2 small JBL speakers.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
miro said:
Mine is moving when pushed little bit but can't say it is loose. Same moving feeling when pushing on the ceiling from inside.
I have the 2 small JBL speakers.
Thanks for confirmation. No is not loose, is moving when you push it, you can feel this more if you push it towards the windscreen and back on you, instead of pushing it inside.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think that it's needs to be a little flex, otherwise it will scratch and squeek with other plastic

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
davide said:
I think that it's needs to be a little flex, otherwise it will scratch and squeek with other plastic
Hmm that make some sense, hopefully is because of this :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts