Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So..my name is Gregory,a few days ago a dream became real(don't laugh its my first car and I am only 19,5 :p)
we ordered with my parents (c-hic hybrid with a few extras)and they told us that it will be here in 1,5 month..until then I need to have patience because I am looking forward to drive it,i am checking some videos in youtube about it but they are not pretty accurate.that's why I decided to search in forums and ask owners about their experience with this car.My most important question is about the engine,how many kilometers does the engine need to be considered functional.I heard something about 2000 kilometers but I don't really know,so I would appreciate all the opinions and first impressions :D
Friendly
Gregory Mokakos :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome Gregori,

I would agree with the above instead of listening to what everyone says just refer to the manual. Congrats for the car. You will see that it is very easy to drive 'quickly' with this car without having too push the engine at all. This is because if the torque you get from the hybrid system. You will also realise this is not really a sports car and there is no point in pushing the car too much. It is a hybrid so it is supposed to be driven in a fuel efficient way. The engine is fully functional from day 1 and nothing bad will happen as long as you drive the car in a sensible way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts