Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am driving down one of the few 90mph zones in the UK....Traffic sign reconition system useless...! Car Speedometer Gauge Automotive design Trip computer

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 1.8 Hybrid
27 Posts
It's far from perfect, but I still find it useful. If it's bothering you, you can turn RSA off.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vodamark said:
It's far from perfect, but I still find it useful. If it's bothering you, you can turn RSA off.
It is turned off now..I hope they are using better tech in self driving cars. Not much use having the tech if you can't rely on it being accurate.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I find the display MUCH better in the latest model (than it was in the original model). Not only more accurate but it "knows" what sort of road I am on so a "national speed limits apply" disc is interpreted as 60mph or 70 mph according to whether I am on single or dual carriageway road.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mine regularly picks up spurious speed limit signs all the time, 20mph from a side road whilst I'm on a 30mph, today it saw a motorway speed limit whilst I'm on a 40mph. Unless they can dramatically improve the accuracy of these systems I can forsee all types of problems if the car in autonomous mode goes by these, who will pay the speeding fine?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Never had a problem with mine works fine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts