Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok 4000 miles up on the Trip
Average MPG 56 mixed motorway and around London very impressed
Problems- cracked windscreen on day 1 other than that none
Gripes - rear parcel shelf and boot liner flimsy (not major gripes)
loves- the look, the mpg, handles very well for a crossover, the gadgets
Most used gadgets- adaptive cruise control (with 1 bar on radar) and reversing camera
Least used gadget- auto parking (only use it to show off to passengers)
What would I add? - a mute button on steering wheel, so when people talk to me from outside, I don't get flustered looking for an off button.
Engine is responsive from standstill if a little gutless when accelerating from 50 up, would love to have a Turbo on the 1.8
Noise of CVVT engine is something I got used to in my last car (Lexus CT 200H) and although a little noisier in the C-HR I can honestly say I rarely notice it or care.
Grip is very good and brakes took awhile to get used to but not a problem.
Interior is very comfortable and finish above normal Toyota standard
Strangest question asked by admirer - ' Is it a concept car or does everything work?'
Best statement by admirer (who was driving a Maclaren !!!!) - 'Nice ride!' I just said thanks and drove away.
Overall impression I LOVE IT
Enjoy

Registered
Under guarantee, if it is not an impact from outside (stone etc) and I suppose it is already been solved or they stil investigated it

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thegreatt said:
I hear alot people having cracked windscreen.. its manufactors issue..how is toyota going to solve this issue 馃
Under warranty - if not impact, but it does appear that the problem was limited to an earlier batch of cars as the number being reported here has slowed down

Registered
Karmalakas said:
You both should try reading manual some time :D You'd find lots of new things your car can do
So show me the way where I can find it in the manual. But I found it. :idea:
There is a mute button on the steering wheel, press and hold the left centre button for 1 sec

Registered
I mean I just found it to I was not awere off it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BigBird said:
There is a mute button on the steering wheel, press and hold the left centre button for 1 sec
Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Karmalakas said:
You both should try reading manual some time :D You'd find lots of new things your car can do
Easier to put it in the forum and let the elves do their work!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.