Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Type in 2024 CHR on YouTube to view artists impressions

On YouTube Toyota World Canada General Manager yesterday confirmed CHR now no longer available to order deleted from range for 2023 version. Corolla Cross to take slot for now (due Europe / UK by end year?)

There are other sites such as Kirk Kreifels + other reliable Toyota sources saying that new vehicle to be based on new Prius chassis due for launch end 2023
No other info regarding Europe uk as yet as always a delay
Watch this space

·
Super Moderator
1,907 Posts
So all just here say at moment

·
Registered
333 Posts
Been around since 2016, so like most cars is on a 7 year model cycle. Had the refresh recently so be replaced with a new model

As always with any new model you get random guesses at what it will look like and variout concept designs and then a few months before release the motoring press starts guessing again with various leaks before it’s all confirmed

·
Registered
2022 C-HR GR Sport
329 Posts
The Canadian / North American market get the awful non hybrid 2 litre CVT version - engine is under powered & the CVT fitted to the C-HR is unreliable.

The C-HR 22MY updates wasn't announced for European market until early December 2021 so its still a bit early yet to confirm C-HR is stopping production.

Also remembering the 5th generation hybrid systems are coming with Corolla Cross & 23MY Corolla so time would be right to stop C-HR as it uses the 4th gen hybrid systems.

If the C-HR is to stop production I wonder if Toyota will do a limited run out model fully loaded with equipment?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts