Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post for about 6 months
Just want to say
still love the car ave 56mpg booting it around London and given up trying to be frugal with the fuel

other than early windscreen problem and pissed off with the horrid plastic cover on the parking brake switch which they sneaked on and wouldn't take off at the last service, the only other gripe is puddle lights that don't say CHR anymore and will advise dealer at next service
Hope all are enjoying driving
Mark

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
glad its all going well for you. puddle lights are warranty job so no problem there

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got crazy paving puddle lights as well, I'm wondering how you are with Tyre wear.
I am naturally very light on tyres and I'm amazed at how fast my front ones are going down, well down at 9500mls. How have you fared?
Cheers Mark
C-HR Limited Edition ( dynamic plus I suppose)

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
only 7000 miles in and fronts half gone but dont expect to get more than 10,000 out of them

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jrm said:
I've got crazy paving puddle lights as well, I'm wondering how you are with Tyre wear.
I am naturally very light on tyres and I'm amazed at how fast my front ones are going down, well down at 9500mls. How have you fared?
Cheers Mark
C-HR Limited Edition ( dynamic plus I suppose)
Rears look almost new about 5000 left on front

·
Registered
554 Posts
Manual says tyre rotation, at 6k miles (IIRC) but dealer refused to do citing tyre pressure monitors...which I now know means 'couldn't be @rsed'

1 - 7 of 7 Posts