Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just been to my local toyota..and chr is now 0% APR in london.. i got my car on 5.9% :(( can i call them to get some sort of a better deal considering they dropped the apr right down??? So gutted

·
Registered
251 Posts
That must be a new rate, as when I bought mine in September , there were no deals to be had at all.

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
got 3.9%

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nope no chance of getting an agreed rate altered on something like car terms, clearly you bought it at that rate as you considered it affordable.

Sadly buyers remorse doesn't really count for anything :(

Is the deposit you paid lower/higher than those below?

Low deposit Medium deposit High deposit

Monthly Payment £499 £389 £229
Customer Deposit £1,528 £4,058 £7,738

24 month term

G

·
APR is Annual Percentage Rate. A legal requirement when advertising a loan is to state the interest rate on that loan.

I baulked at 5.9% and got a cheaper deal from my bank.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thegreatt said:
ScomadiFP200 said:
That must be a new rate, as when I bought mine in September , there were no deals to be had at all.
So yours was 5.9% aswell
I just went to the bank and got a much better rate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
5.9% is pretty shocking considering where the base rate is now and where it was upon the C-HR's release.

As others have said, go to the bank and consolidate your finance into a loan & you'll get a better rate than that. Need to figure out if it's worth your while though as there's likely to be some kind of exit fee or charges applied for early settlement of the finance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was offered 0% over 2 years with a balloon payment/option to refinance last weekend. First time it's been offered to me since 2005 (and then it was Peugeot)

I assume this means they want to stimulate demand- media reports suggest car sales have been tailing off in recent months haven't they?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PompeyN said:
I was offered 0% over 2 years with a balloon payment/option to refinance last weekend. First time it's been offered to me since 2005 (and then it was Peugeot)

I assume this means they want to stimulate demand- media reports suggest car sales have been tailing off in recent months haven't they?
So after 2 years ull have to pay the balloon payment

1 - 19 of 19 Posts