Hello from Sussex

New to the Toyota C-HR Forums? Introduce yourself here
Subota Boy

Hello from Sussex

Post by Subota Boy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:26 am

Hello from Keith and Julia. We have test driven a black 1.2 manual Excel, and were very impressed, and will find this forum very useful I am sure.
We have two other Toyotas in our family, an IQ2 and a supercharged GT86.

Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid in black, Toyota IQ, and for fun a Toyota GT86 with Cosworth supercharger, exhaust, and various cosmetic modifications.

Toyota_Fan

Re: Hello from Sussex

Post by Toyota_Fan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:42 am

Hi,
Welcome to the forums I hope over the months when more C-HR's are delivered you will get alot more information from the owners (BTW I'm from Sussex).

Peter
C-HR Excel 1.8 Hybrid, Full Leather, Premium Pack, Protection Pack in Metal Stream. Car Ordered 19/09/2016, Car Arrived 03/01/2017, Collected 10/01/2017

Muser

Post by Muser » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:17 am

Hello there! :)
Toyota C-HR First Edition 1.8 Hybrid Metal Stream w/ black roof (a DK C-ULT version or an UK Dynamic version, but with almost all packages on it), JBL audio system, black leather...

Subota Boy

Post by Subota Boy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:51 am

Thanks Guys!
Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid in black, Toyota IQ, and for fun a Toyota GT86 with Cosworth supercharger, exhaust, and various cosmetic modifications.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 am

Welcome to the forum, always liked the 86 and yours looks gleaming. Don't see may IQ's about.

Are you looking to order do you think or waiting to see? I take it you will order a black one if you do!

Subota Boy

Post by Subota Boy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi Rob

Today ordered a hybrid Excel in, you guessed it, black. Almost bought metal stream but there were two new deliveries in that colour at the dealers, and we decided that, without the black roof, it was not quite as striking as the dynamic. So we do get a black roof in a round-about way! Delivery in March. Very excited!!

Whilst the dynamic is very striking, the blue insert seats seemed a downgrade on the part-leather supplied with the excel. We like the full leather in black, but to pay an extra £900 odd when we get part-leather as standard seemed a step too far. We also prefer the alloys on the Excel. And I'm not a fan of the blue strip in the dynamic dash, which is silver in the Excel.

We considered trading in the IQ but was offered so little that it was worth keeping!

Just got to sell our Legacy Spec B now..................

Subota Boy

Post by Subota Boy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:14 pm

It's at the dealers!!!! Being introduced tomorrow. Got some trim bits to decide upon but otherwise, it's there! Roll on March 1st!

ans

Post by ans » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:05 pm

someone sounds excited ;)
will be able to meet up soon if the weather keeps warming up
Toyota C-HR Dynamic Hybrid ,Metal Stream with Black roof.
Mudflaps,LED interior lights
with Chrome extras.
Mercedes slk350 lowered

Subota Boy

Post by Subota Boy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Great idea!

MerlyWerly

Post by MerlyWerly » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am

Welcome :) Super excited for you! My delivery can't come soon enough. The next few weeks are going to go so slowly lol.
I did go for the metal stream because I thought it was one of the only colours that pulled off not having a black roof! I do love how people react to this car so differently though. :) On my test drive a car next to us nearly crashed because he was staring at the CHR rather than the road.

Enjoy!
Metal Stream Hybrid+Mudflaps+Chrome Boot Protector

Return to “Introductions”